What is a "hot" lead?
A hot lead is someone that has been identified by you or our SmartLeads machine-learning technology.
You can toggle the hot icon on the lead card and the lead detail pages. It's the small icon that looks like a campfire.
Here are the rules for SmartLeads to automatically marking your lead as hot.
Positive Response from Lead
- Hot: 3 quick responses from lead with positive sentiment
- Not Hot: After 30 days of no action, SmartLeads will auto-remove the hot status
- Hot: SmartLeads detects your lead is likely to move within the next 3 months
- Not Hot: After SmartLeads detects your lead has moved or unlikely to move
- Hot: You manually toggle the lead as hot
- Not Hot: You manually toggle the lead as not hot. SmartLeads will never remove the hot status if it was manually triggered.