Zillow Premier provides you with quality contacts in your local market, sourced from the millions of users on the internet’s top real estate network. A Zillow integration with Agent Legend allows you to follow-up with all of those contacts authentically, while saving time.
Zillow Integration Uses and Benefits
- Import new contacts from Zillow directly into your Agent Legend account
- Contact new contacts automatically with a customized message
- Stay in contact, by regularly following up with Zillow contacts using automated Agent Legend campaigns
- Generate quality contacts in Zillow and manage all of your communication through Agent Legend
How to Integrate Zillow
***This Integration connects email generated contacts through Zillow. This integration will not send Agent Legend any Zillow contacts that have been connected via the phone, such as concierge contacts, live transfers, or direct calls.
- Log into your Zillow Premier account.
- Click on your picture icon and go to Settings.
- Select "Connect My CRM" on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Add Subscription button.
- When you see the pop-up menu, select Agent Legend from the drop-down and click next.
- Enter your Agent Legend login email.
After this part of the connection is set up, you'll see your Agent Legend account listed on the CRM page in your Zillow account with the status "Active".
*If your login email with Agent Legend changes, be sure to update this with Zillow to prevent any interruptions to your contact flow.
Now, complete the Zillow and Agent Legend integration:
- Login to your Agent Legend account if you haven’t already.
- Click on the Integrations tab. This is located towards the top of the page on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the red New Integration button at the top right of the screen.
- Select Zillow underneath the Lead Source section.
- Select CRM directly below that.
- Fill out the CRM Filter box based on your personal preferences. Just be sure that these criteria match contacts at the time they are created–not after.
- In the same box, select the campaign you want those contacts to be directed to.
- Click the Create Integration button. You’re done!
You can view and manage all of your existing integrations in the integrations tab located on the left side of the screen.
This video walks you through the email integration process.